PIPELINE EXTERNAL CORROSION MAPPING
ITS have the experience and expertise to ensure internal or external deterioration is accurately measured and assessed.
3D HANDYSCAN LASER CORROSION SCANNER
- Corrosion depth measurement, dimensions and positions on the pipe
- Scan areas in minutes instead of hours
- Accurate to 50 microns
- Estimated burst pressure calculations using methods based on ASME B31G code
For Pipelines most dig-ups can be reburied on the same day
- As soon as the wrapping is removed, we'll go to work.
- The external, and internal surface using the HydroFORM phased array system, are 100% scanned.
- Results emailed to you electronically on the same day with 3D imaging and Excel numerical results including assessment of results in accordance with ASME B31G code.
- The pipeline can be rewrapped and buried immediately in most cases.
ASME B31G integrity assessment analysis